Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Despicable Guy: The Wedding Vow

Just want to share this wedding vows I`ve read from a story in Wattpad. One of the best vows I`ve read so far. :)

- Mira :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Kevin , wala akong pnrepare na speech for this. Ang goal ko lang kanina ay hindi madapa habang naglalakad ako sa aisle, wag na yung vow. Joke lang! I want this to be as natural as much as possible. Sorry kung ganito ah? Alam mo bang Icelot ang nickname ko sayo? You may ask why. Because.... you are possibly the most complicated, annoying and bothersome person I have ever come to know, yet you're also caring, passionate and loving. I loved your crooked, smug smile and the way you laugh. I love how you make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, sometimes without even saying a word. I know I don't always believe in you, but you persist in telling me until I give in. That's another thing, I love your determination and passion. Kevin, hindi tayo katulad ng iba na naging madali ang pinagdaanan bago makaabot sa ganitong point. Ang drama kasi naten eh! Mas lalo ka na, parang action movie lang nangyari sayo sa Germany! Ngayon, maraming makakaalala satin kasi araw naten to.... tatagal yan ng ilang araw, linggo, buwan... pero saglit lang yun eh. Feel na feel naten ang atensyon satin ng mga taong yon. Pero Kevin eto lang ang tandaan mo, di ako natatakot na makalimutan ng maraming tao ang araw na 'toh, wala akong pakealam kung after 3 days hindi na nila tayo pag-usapan. Well, sino ba tayo? Hindi naman tayo malalaos eh, kase never naman tayong naging sikat... except ikaw. Joke lang! :D I promise when I'm old and cranky, we will still hold hands, so on dates and share our dessert.. pero syempre dapat mas marami ang akin. Thank you for your respect. Thank you for still loving me when I buy yet another stash of vinyl cd's that cost a fortune and I will probably play them once. From this day onward, I am your wife and you are my husband. And through the course of true love never did run smooth, with you at my side.. those bumps in the road will be so much easier to bear. Through the tears and laughter, we will remain strong and our love will be real. Cheesy man, pero alam mong totoo 'toh. I love you always and forever. Don't ever forget that." 

 - Jersey Benitez Santiago-Santos 

 "I think it would be safe to say that when we first met , neither of us would ever have predicted we would end up here today. I'm sure that if anyone ever suggested it, you would have likely said that they would need to tie you down, and drag you here to marry me, something I'm sure I would have gained immense enjoyment out of nonetheless. Always spoiling my fun, Jersey. Well played. Yet here we are. And I'm not a fool, I know that it hasn't been an easy road for either of us. Yet you have trusted, understood and brought out the best in me. You've even perfected your own little eye roll just for me. Joke lang! Its the way I need to be loved. And I want to thank you for that. Dati may nagtanong sakin, kung mabibigyan daw ba ako ng pagkakataon na baguhin yung 3 years na pinagdaanan nating dalawa, kukunin ko ba yun o hindi? Alam niyo ba kung anong sagot ko? I told him no. Sa 3 years na yun, marami akong natutunan about love and life. Kung babaguhin ko yun, parang niloloko ko ang sarili ko eh. Kung hindi nangyari ang mga yun, siguro hindi ko rin marerealize na pwede pa palang mainlove ako sa'yo ng sobra-sobra, Jersey. Akala ko sobra na yung dati, may hihigit pa pala. Ang dami nating natutunan, we even have scars that serves as a reminder for those trials. I don't want to erase those things because no matter how painful and excruciating they are, they deserve the credit for bringing us here today. Sabi ko nga, worth it lahat ang sakit at pagod na napagdaanan natin kasi alam nating pareho ang gagawin na kung may dadating mang problema sa susunod. Mahal na mahal kita Jersey. Alam mo yan, sobra. Just like what I've told yo before, you and I will always be the first. Now, we'll always be the first and last. Not unless, hmm. Alam mo na." 

 - John Kevin Uy Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment