Sunday, October 11, 2015

The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat FriendTitle: The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend
Author: Kody Keplinger
ISBN: 0316084247

Synopsis:

Seventeen-year-old Bianca Piper may not be the prettiest girl in her high school, but she has a loyal group of friends, a biting wit, and a spot-on BS detector. She's also way too smart to fall for the charms of man-slut and slimy school hottie Wesley Rush, who calls Bianca the Duff--the designated ugly fat friend--of her crew. But things aren't so great at home and Bianca, desperate for a distraction, ends up kissing Wesley. Worse, she likes it. Eager for escape, Bianca throws herself into a closeted enemies-with-benefits relationship with him. Until it all goes horribly awry. It turns out Wesley isn't such a bad listener, and his life is pretty screwed up, too. Suddenly Bianca realizes with absolute horror that she's falling for the guy she thought she hated more than anyone. 

Review:

I enjoyed reading this one. Really, really enjoyed it because I can see myself in Bianca's place.

1. Though I have many friends (this I should really clarify with my so called friends), I can't really consider them as Casey and Jessica. My Casey and Jessica were those people who really know me and I can count them on my fingers.

2. Distractions is a very easy escape, but at the end if the day, problems are still there and people will learn to solve it either the difficult or easy way.

3. Wesley may be a very conceited guy and very proud of himslef atleast he have balls to face hi fear of falling in love. I do hope guys like that exist in reality.

Last, I am a DUFF myself, and I'm loving it. And I'm still waiting for my very own Wesley. For now, I will settle with my Casey and Jessica and be their DUFF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment