Tuesday, September 8, 2015

More Than Just A Bet by Asherina Kenza


More Than Just A Bet
Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/10184148


3.5 Stars

The reason why I started reading this is because nautusan akong gumawa ng summary ng bawat chapter ng story na 'to. I was really not focused on reading this since nung mga panahon na binasa ko to ay magboboard exam na ako.

Okay.. The off thing about this story is the girl being tanga and manhid. I am sorry for my words, but I am not a fan of those character na tanga and manhid, it really irritates me na ganun sila. Kasi sa panahon nagyon, girls are taugh to fight and not just stay in the corner and let her do inant hurt her.

The guy in the story is ideal. But I haven't met a guy like Marcus. Lahat ng nakikilala kong lalaki na kaibigan ko or just random someone na nakilala ko ay plakda sa factor na meron si Marcus. Manliligaw ng haharanahin ka, magiigib ng tubig, magtatanim ng palay, etc. Siguro nga, sa Wattpad nalang may perfect guy.

I just scanned nalang the last few chapters kasi nainis talaga ako kay Lian. Even though I was hurt tulad niya, I will not keep the grudge inside. I'd just move on, para hindi na ako masakatan at hindi na ako makasakit pa. Even though happy ending sila.. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment