Wednesday, September 16, 2015

#CTCinPH

Last Sunday, September 13, 2015, was the day for the CTCinPH booksigning in SM Megamall.


During the night of September 12, a conflict happened on a facebook group. There had been an 'unofficial list' that the admins created in alternate for the SM Mega and NBS not allowing them to camp out.. So here's the thing.. Many people who may not be included in the group won't be notified about this 'unofficial list' that they are doing. Ofcourse mant people reacted on how unfair this is. But some people agreed to it, (I THINK) simply because they are the admins. I argued with them but in the end, I got no clear answers for the main purpose and reason and advantage for everyone of the list. WHICH IS NOT REALLY NICE, SINCE I AM ASKING NICELY.

Sunday came, and there's a shit load of fucked up on the lines. The fucking 'unofficial list' made the #CTCinPH trend in twitter.

So I end that last night story here.

When my friend and I made it to the registration line, we're already on the 321st and 323rd spot. Ofcourse, we were happy we have atleast been included in the top 500 of the list even if many fucked up things happened.. That list happened.



The Ugly Love book is with my other friend. :)


When Coho, Tarryn and Christine arrived, I really cried in seeing them especially CoHo!!!!! I really can't believe that I would see one of my favorite authors.

It was really an unforgetful event. All nine books of mine was signed by CoHo. I am so thankful for my friends for helping me. :) (They limited 5 books per author.)



THANK YOU SO MUCH NATIONAL BOOK STORE AND SM MEGAMALL!

PS. If some 'admins' may read this, please stop with the shit list. If a place doesn't allow a campout for book signings, just stay on conveniences stores, okay? Don't complicate things.

No comments:

Post a Comment